Safe Installation Services
Why cause yourself unnessesary stress and strain when installing your safe, contact the Kwik Fab Ltd team
We are here to help with your safe installation requirements for your business or home
We would ask you to consider the following when your looking to remove or install a safe or security cabinet
- What route to take either – in and out. Door widths & heights need to be measured & examined carefully in order to get the safe through.
- Floor stability canalso be over looked. Safes can often exceed maximum weight limits of floor supports, they may need to be propped or supported by additional weight equipment.
- Flooring covers (like tiling) don’t bend under heavy placement loads so are likely to crack if not protected.
- Steps up or down can be problematic. Stability of the safe and the health an safety of those moving the safe is very important – time & care needs to be taken to avoid accidents. Gradients & uneven ground present obvious problems with control.
- In some instances, Windows can be extracted when installing safes on upper floors if the frames can be removed easy enough and access is possible.
- Cranes can be used to get the safe through the window (size dependant) which will avoid damaging lifts or struggling with stairs. The Kwik Fab team will always carry out a site survey to best judge any obstacles that could present a issue.
- If a safe has been in your business for some time, building and office developements and changes since the original installation may prevent easy relocation. On some occasions, brick & studded walls need to be removed.
For more details about our safe installation services or a free quotation, contact Kwik Fab today